One of the best benefits of working with Easterseals Hawaii is having a fulfilling purpose in the work that you do. Beyond that satisfaction, we provide a comprehensive compensation package – investing in our employees with benefits that go beyond medical coverage and paid time off to include individual development programs such as tuition reimbursement.
- Medical, Dental and Vision with options that include PPOs and HMOs
- Flexible Spending Accounts for both dependent care and medical expenses
- Vacation – up to 15 days per year for employees with less than 2 years of tenure
- Sick/Wellness Leave – up to 12 days (96 hours) per year
- Holidays – 13 per year, plus one personal day for anytime use
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Academic Affiliation with National University and Florida Institute of Technology
- Retirement Plan – 50% match up to employee’s first 6% of salary contributions
- Lyra Health – Mental health and wellness resources, coaching and therapy
- Employee Assistance Program – fully paid by the Family of Companies
- 100% subsidized Life and Disability insurance for all eligible employees
- Temporary Disability Insurance
- Payroll Direct Deposit
- Employee Referral Program
We invest in the people who make up Easterseals Hawaii – the true healers – because they are providing quality services and changing lives.